As Export Manager-Trader you are responsible for the international sale and purchase of a very well known food product range. You will have the opportunity to further expand our client's position in this strategically important segment. You develop the market strategy and the "route to market". You like to close deals and are able to build long term relationships. The results are your success. You will be given every opportunity to demonstrate your commercial skills in this dynamic environment. You are a real entrepreneur and market builder. You like to travel (approx 25%) both within and outside the EU and feel comfortable in an informal working environment with sales professionals.
Hoogwegt Cheese is a fastly growing, world wide provider of a variety of cheeses for industrial processing,the food service and retail sectors. As part of the Hoogwegt Group, the world’s largest privately owned dairy ingredient provider, they can call on a unique global network, 50 years of experience and a team of 400 commercial, technical and logistics experts. This enables Hoogwegt Cheese to provide high-quality products, real-time market intelligence, easy market access and smart logistic services. The company culture is open, informal and customer-oriented. The branch in question is located in Arnhem (NL)
Successful candidates are, in addition to being independent and flexible, skilled communicators and team players. They know how to obtain support for their ideas and how to motivate their environment. But above all, they know how to impress on a regular basis with their professional knowledge and strong solving ability.
The Export Manager we are looking also has:
- Knowledge of and commercial/trading experience in the international food industry.
- Result-oriented and entrepreneurship.
- Communicative skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- You see opportunities and find it logical that "the glass is half full".
- Good command of English in word and writing is required. Command of additional languages is an advantage. Dutch is the internal communication language. You either command Dutch or are willing to learn the language.
- Bachelor or Master level education.
- You are willing to travel internationally.(approx. 25%)
Hoogwegt Cheese has outsourced the recruitment and selection for this vacancy exclusively to BEACH Recruitment B.V. (www.beachrecruitment.com). For more information you can contact BEACH recruitment: +31(0)232050288 or call directly with the consultant for this vacancy, Hans Otten, by phone on +31(0)612766261.