Customer Quality Assurance Manager / Thai Union Trading
Are you the QA expert looking to make a solid contribution to the current and future success of Thai Union's private label business internationally?
As the key QA liaison between Thai Union's private label commercial team, customers and the local quality teams at Thai Union's production sites,you will ensure the QA management of all private label products.
- In close cooperation with R&D/Product Development and the commercial team, you assess the customers’ requirements, implement the control plans and establish technical sheets to ensure that these requirements are met.
- You will be responsible for preparation of specifications, approval of labels (artworks), verification of specifications and labels.
- Managing the testing schedule (analyses to be performed) based on customer requirements is one of your key responsibilities.
- You manage non-conformities and customer complaints and are a key player in case of a crisis.
- You coordinate external audits, in close cooperation with customers and local production companies. You participate in the preparation, attend the audits itself and ensure proper follow-up.
- You are the dedicated contact person for the private brand, answering all specific questions regarding the final product, ingredients or process.
Are you looking for an important QA coordinating role in an international environment? Then contact us and become part of a successful, multicultural team of dedicated and motivated professionals.
Thai Union Traiding Europe in Utrecht (Netherlands) will be your base of operations.(hybrid)
Thai Union Group is the world's leader in seafood products, bringing high-quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers around the world for nearly 40 years. Today, Thai Union is considered the world's largest producer of tuna products with annual sales of nearly $5 billion and more than 35,000 employees worldwide. They are successful with a wide range of brands and private/retail brands. Thai Union places great importance on sustainability and innovation and manages to combine this with its ambitious growth targets. Thai Union Trading Europe is responsible for the European private label activities of major food retailers. See also thaiunion.com
Thai Union trading Europe is a people-oriented organization. You are therefore above all a real team player who knows how to motivate and inspire. The organization is compact and the communication lines are short. Your handson mentality and solution oriented attitude fits well with this.
- You have work experience in a similar position within FMCG and a Master or Bachelor degree in food or equivalent.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French is a plus.
- You have experience in working with food- retail portals.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are based in the Netherlands or plan to relocate before starting work
ApplicationThai Union Trading Europe has outsourced the recruitment and selection for this vacancy exclusively to BEACH Recruitment B.V, specialist in the food sector. For more information please contact Beach +31(0)232050288 or directly with the responsible consultant Hans Otten, reachable by phone at +31(0)612766261. You can apply via beachrecruitment.com.