Global Marketing Manager / Well-known premium liqueurs and spirits company (ingevuld)
Functie omschrijving Global Marketing Manager / Well-known premium liqueurs and spirits company (ingevuld)
• The development and implementation of the long term brand vision, including brand positioning, brand architecture and brand visual identity.
• The total communication plan for the brands, including development of global assets and all Above The Line Communication.
• Development of Pack Guidelines
• Innovation, including all product development of new concepts and within existing concepts and line extensions.
• All design development, including the sign of of local adaptations.
• Giving direction to Customer Marketing concerning local media choices and budgets.
• Global consumer insights.
• Organizing, planning and execution of globally relevant trade shows, seminars, workshops and events.
• Advising about potential acquisitions within the category.
• Translation and implementation/excellent execution of agreed yearly plans.
Functie eisen Global Marketing Manager / Well-known premium liqueurs and spirits company (ingevuld)
• You have a Marketing education on BSC/MSC level and broad experience in a global or international marketing position in a blue chip company within the FMCG market, preferably within the wine and/or spirits industry or luxury goods.
• Successful applicants will possess a demonstrable track record in Consumer Marketing, Market research and Innovation/Product development.
• Experience and knowledge of advocacy/referral marketing is a strong advantage.
• You are a driven team player, convincing and a good communicator.
• You are creative, have a clear market vision and you put the consumer first.
• You are results-oriented, a strong analyst and a good project manager with knowledge of planning and budgeting.
• You have excellent knowledge in speaking, reading and writing of the English language. Good knowledge of other modern languages is a pre.
This is an extremely exciting and broad role for a marketer looking for the challenge that accompanies establishing consumer brands internationally with considerable growth potential. If you see your experience falling in line with the role please apply.
Contact Our client has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Global Marketing Manager to BEACH Recruitment. Our consultant Hans Otten will gladly answer any questions at 0031(0)232050288 or 0031(0)612766261.BEACH Recruitment vouch for objective information and will only pass on your data after explicit approval. We are looking forward to receiving your application. A personality questionnaire will form part of the recruitment process.